Gat's Journal

 

Optional Journal

Shortly after my last entry, my C.O. informed me that I did not have to continue updating this Journal. I was happy to put away my journal entry software for good right away.

What Surprised me is, over time, I have missed writing about my life on the Vladislav front. I have decided to write once more by my own free will, and will continue to do so until it bores me, or I am ordered to stop.

Raveena has proven herself to be quite clever with her fighter. We spent surprisingly little time recalibrating Squad 72b to our new second left winger. While on duty and while in combat,Raveena works with the sqaud flawlessly, and our team is as strong as ever.

Off duty is another matter. It seems discipline and professionalism are not common traits among off duty House Brar pilots, and Raveena is no exception. She is entirely too friendly with everyone around her. She certainly did not drop her fixation over the fact that I am anuncloned body, and she has made it shockingly blatant that she would like to be more than just "friendly". I would be flattered, as she is a very beautiful woman, however it is extremely inappropriate to even suggest an involvement of that kind to a squad mate.

While it was somewhat flattering at the beginning, she persists despite my efforts against it. It has now become more irritating than flattering at this point.

While our right wingers Nikitin and Dash seem to find the whole situation amusing, it seems a bit more serious that Petrova and Raveena do not get along. It baffles me that the two women developed an instant dislike for each other, and I would have no guess as to why. I personally dislike Raveena's undisciplined attitude, but our Petrova seems to take it entirely too personally.

The entire squad is scheduled for R&R in just under three standard weeks. While off duty tensions are rising slightly, I am hopeful a few days of relaxation will ease our nerves and allow us to settle things rationally on our return.

Perhaps these issues have been caused by boredom. It has been very quiet on the front as of late, and my kill count has not raised by even one since my last entry. I am eager for the next battle to come our way.

S. Gat, Sergeant 1st Class